MANILA, Nov 22 (Reuters) – Following are the results of the Bureau of the Treasury’s (BTr) auction of T-bills on Monday:
* BTr made full award of 15 billion pesos ($296.21 million) worth of T-bills at auction.
* BTr fully awarded its 5 billion pesos offer of 91-day T-bills at an average rate of 1.178%.
* BTr awarded 5 billion pesos worth of 182-day T-bills at an average rate of 1.443%.
* BTr awarded 5 billion pesos worth of 364-day T-bills at an average rate of 1.628%
* Details on the BTr’s website www.treasury.gov.ph
($1 = 50.6400 Philippine pesos)
(Reporting by Karen Lema; Editing by Martin Petty)
((firstname.lastname@example.org; +632 841-8938;))
This article originally appeared on reuters.com